family

family
my family

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Biography

Hello. My name is Jocelyn Rodriguez Palacios, I was born in Santiago on 1985, I have 30 years and have two children. My oldest son called Iker and younger Ayelén. I live in the city of Padre Hurtado with my two children and my boyfriend. I love my family, I like to go out with them, watching movies, meeting places, etc.
I also really like living in Padre Hurtado because it is a very nice and quiet.
I studied in school Benjamin Vergara first grade through eighth grade, I studied secondary in the Commercial School of Talagante specialty of accounting. I have very fond memories of the time.
Working at Hogar de Cristo. I also study information management, library and archives at  Alberto Hurtado Unversity, and  I'm part of the Centre for students.
In Padre Hurtado I am a leader of a cultural center, I like the social service.

I like to read, walk with my kids, biking, go to concerts, hearing and chanting to hip hop and folklore, mainly I like Chilean artists as Portavoz, SubVerso, Anita Tijoux, Camila Moreno, Evelyn Cornejo, Manuel García, etc.

My goals are to finish my career, a nice place to work and visit Chile.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jocelyn...your children are really beautiful. I didn't know that you live in Padre Hurtado, I think it's far away from downtown. How long does it take you to get to University? Well, I know you are part of the Student Council, and I think you are really good in cultural management. I see you working on that field in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea lingered on schedule pick me about 1 hour and a half to University and regular working hours and 50 minutes

      Delete
  2. Hi Jocelyn, Lovely picture! Thank you! I didn´t know your children were so big!
    Congratulations! Also it is excellent that you participate in community activities.

    Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jocelyn.

    I would like to ask you to be careful with your sentence formulation.

    Remember sentences must have a subject+verb+complement.

    Also, remember text cohesion.

    Ask your classmates for help next time.

    2 pts

    ReplyDelete